#1 o has seen, was circulated with an engageme von riluowanying123 26.03.2019 10:17

The UFC has reached out to disgruntled heavyweight Mark Hunt?following his public contempt toward the promotion and Brock Lesnar, his opponent earlier this month at UFC 200.During an appearance on The MMA Hour, Hunt accused the UFC of not doing enough to combat performance-enhancing drug use in mixed martial arts. He referred to Lesnar as a gimp and cheater, and urged fighters to form an association. Hunt also said the UFC had not reached out to him at all as of Monday morning, regarding his complaints.Hunt, 42, suffered a unanimous decision defeat to Lesnar at UFC 200. Less than one week later, the United States Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) flagged Lesnar for a potential anti-doping violation stemming from a prefight test taken on June 28. Shortly after that, the USADA revealed Lesnar failed a second test taken on fight night. Sources have informed ESPN.com that Lesnar tested positive for clomiphene, an anti-estrogen.On Monday, Hunt went so far as to suggest the UFC might have known about Lesnars test results but still allowed him to fight on July 9. The UFC did waive a mandatory four-month testing window for Lesnar prior to the fight, citing his unique contract situation with his primary employer, the WWE.What upsets me about that is, Im just thinking maybe they knew, Hunt told The MMA Hour. Did they know about this? Is that why theyre not doing anything about it? Did they give this f---ing fool an exemption for four months because they knew about this? Because surely if they know about this, they dont give a rats about any of us.Hey man, well let this juiced up freaking monkey go in here and fight with this guy. I mean, shucks, people say [I] should have a rematch with him. I wouldnt want to waste my time with that. Hes rubbish.A UFC official told ESPN.com that Vice President of Athlete Health and Performance Jeff Novitzky had a lengthy conversation with Hunt on Monday and that dialogue was positive.According to the official, the conversation was to address Hunts concerns with Lesnars potential anti-doping violation, as well as the results management process related to the case.In response to Hunts concerns regarding the time frame in which the UFC knew of Lesnars potential violation, the official adamantly denied any knowledge prior to July 9.Hunt did not immediately respond to requests for comment.Lesnar, 39, has commented publicly only once since the first potential violation was announced. He told the Associated Press on July 15, we will get to the bottom of this. His reported purse for UFC 200 was $2.5 million, although he likely made much more in undisclosed bonuses. He is facing a potential fine and suspension from the UFC and the Nevada State Athletic Commission.The UFCs anti-doping policy went into effect in July 2015. Per that policy, a first-time offender for a performance-enhancing drug faces a two-year suspension.Hunt (12-11) has now fought three opponents who were later flagged for doping violations. He fought Antonio Silva to a draw in 2013, after which it was revealed Silva tested positive for an elevated testosterone level on the night of the fight. In March, Hunt knocked out former champion Frank Mir, who also failed a fight night test. Mir revealed the substance he tested positive for was metabolites of an anabolic steroid.The best outcome is if the company that I work for says, youve been cheating, you lose all your [fight earnings] and since it was cheating, you get fined, Hunt said. You get sued and you get a fine. Youre going straight to court, criminal court, because what youve done is an offense. Thats what I want done. So that these guys who are cheating dont have more incentive to do it, because they do it for financial gain. If you take all that away, they get nothing.Make them banned for five or 10 years. There goes your career. Five, 10 years, you have no career left and not only that, you lose all of your money. Youre done as a fighter. Thatll stop you from doing it. Thats what I want to see done. I wont be part of a company who says we dont mind you cheating or doing this or that, otherwise then every monkey will be [cheating]. Cheap New York Jets Jerseys . In Europe, top teams seem to be largely happy with their squads after spending nearly $1 billion in the off-season. And although English league clubs are unlikely to splash cash in January, Arsenal and Chelsea could be tempted to strengthen their squads with new strikers. cheap jerseys from china .In my heart and mind Im competing for India, luge competitor Shiva Keshavan told The Associated Press in an email interview. Every day Im flooded with messages from Indians all over the world telling me they are supporting me. http://www.cheapjerseys-wholesalechina.com/?tag=cheap-tampa-bay-buccaneers-jerseys .Y. -- Canadas Kaillie Humphries and Heather Moyse have another World Cup gold medal after winning the two-women bobsled race on Saturday in Lake Placid, N. cheap stitched jerseys . Catch all the action on TSN2 at 11pm et/8pm pt. The nine-time Big 12 champion Jayhawks are positioning themselves for another title, as they have run out to a flawless 6-0 mark in conference play thus far. Cheap Miami Dolphins Jerseys . -- The proud fathers huddled near the Dallas Stars dressing room, smiling, laughing and telling stories while wearing replica green sweaters of their sons team. Zimbabwe Cricket has admitted its annual audit, which was required to be submitted to the ICC within six months of the financial year-end, is yet to be finalised more than three months after it was due.The audit is going on. It will be premature for us to comment on it at this stage, Tavenga Mukuhlani, ZCs chairman, told ESPNcricinfo. We have a road map in place to finalise the audit and when we are done we will be able to respond to your questions.In February the ICC amended its rules to require Full Members to submit an unqualified audit within six months of their financial year-end. ZCs financial year runs from January to December and so an audit should have been submitted by the end of June.It is understood that ZC has remained in regular communication with the ICC about the delays to allay any concerns thus far, and the ICC is expecting an audit soon. In the event that ZC is unable to deliver the audit to the ICC, or end up producing a qualified audit, the ICC can raise questions.Concerns around ZCs accounts started to emerge when board members were sent a document that was supposedly an audit of the 2015 accounts ahead of the Annual General Meeting on September 14. As was initially reported in the Zimbabwe Independent, the document raised eyebrows among members of the board for the way figures were thrown around without sufficient explanation for how the money had been spent.The document, which ESPNcricinfo has a copy of, lists tour expenses of US$5.2 million despite the fact that a majority of Zimbabwes series during the year were bankrolled by other parties. Zimbabwes main visitors in 2015 were New Zealand and Pakistan, but Total Sports Marketing, a Bangladesh sports marketing agency, held the marketing and broadcast rights for the tours and was responsible for the expenses. Ireland and Afghanistan also toured, but Afghanistan paid their own way.Members of the ZC board, which underwent something of an overhaul in August 2015, questioned how the tour expenses figure was so high. Most tours in 2015 were fully funded, an insider told ESPNcricinfo. From our investigations, it will take great extravagance for the total cost of all tours in 2015 to reach a million dollars.These and other issues were raised at tthe AGM, which was unable to continue after the accounts were rejected, creating the need for a Special General Meeting.dddddddddddd The day before the AGM, the auditing firm responsible for compiling ZCs financial statements dissociated itself from the document presented to board members, saying that it was yet to complete the audit. The firm, HLB Zimbabwe, had begun the audit process but became hamstrung when it requested additional information from ZC that was not forthcoming.In a letter to ZC dated September 13, HLB representative Clement Ruzengwe wrote: We have been waiting for outstanding information in order to complete the audit, which has not been forthcoming from Zimbabwe Cricket. We are thus surprised that the audit report for that year (2015) has been circulated to the Board.If indeed an audit report has been circulated to the Board, this has been done without our knowledge or authorisation. We disassociate ourselves from that report, and we request an explanation from your good offices as to how that report, purported to have come from us, has ended up in your board papers.Following the AGM a ZC board memo, which ESPNcricinfo has seen, was circulated with an engagement plan between ZC and the auditor. Yet it is understood that no engagement has taken place, and that the Special General Meeting set for last Friday was cancelled. Asked why the SGM had been cancelled, a ZC spokesman did not respond.ZC has endured financial difficulty for more than a decade, and Mukuhlani recently admitted in an interview that the organisation was $19m in debt. As a result, Zimbabwes players have often waited months for match fees, and most recently went on strike on the day of the AGM. Some players had not been paid match fees dating back to July last year, while there was also frustration at delays in handing out contracts.The players returned to training five days later after being given an assurance by Wilfred Mukondiwa, ZCs managing director, that the backlog of payments would be cleared. Central contracts have subsequently been awarded, although the list has not been officially released. ' ' '

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz